VirtualBox 5.1.14 Latest Extension Pack Free Download:
VirtualBox 5.1.14 Build 112 924 includes Latest Extension Pack free download from here with offline installer. It is one of the best emulator software. You can use it as a Windows emulator software. When you want to try an operating system installed on your PC, then VirtualBox is the best software to do all of this.
VirtualBox 2017 Includes Latest Extension Pack:
VirtualBox Includes Latest Extension Pack is the perfect software that administrators used to try Windows before widely distributing it here for you. You can try to download the various windows OS from the Internet and then install them correctly on your PC. You can easily try these windows directly in VirtualBox without having to reinstall your computer or laptop. You may also like to Download Java SE Runtime Environment Free Download free from here.
Features Of VirtualBox 5.1.14 Extension Pack 2017 [Latest]:
- VMM: Improved emulation of some MSR registers on some host CPUs (#12734, # 12736, # 12744, # 12748, # 12686, # 12770).
- VMM: Fixed single-step mode for real clients access (VT-x without unbounded client execution) and some I / O instructions Bug # 12636.
- VMM: Fix potential problems with COW pages if nested paging is not available with it.
- GUI: Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Dallas Experimental Local Full-Screen Support (Bug # 12-292).
- GUI: Mac OS X Remove Mini Toolbar Button Minimize It Does Not Work in Mac OS X Full-Screen Mode.
- GUI: HID experiment for Windows and Mac OS X hosts LED synchronization.
- Fixed keyboard resynchronization, if the function is disabled by default error # 12758.
- GUI: Fixes a potential crash when opening the Preferences menu bug # 12862.
- OVF: (bug # 12586) fixing VirtualBox manager crash when restarting guest export.
- 3D support updated with the several fixes.
- HGCM: Fixed a problem with a saved stateroom a few guest misbehavior may cause the VM to start from a saved state.
- Storage: Fixes an error to prevent a differential snapshot from being compressed in some cases.
- VBoxSVC: (bug # 12760) Fixing segmentation errors on Linux hosts if there is a very long path.
- API: Under certain conditions, if the storage device is attached or deleted while the VM is running.
- Windows Installer: Causes the -silent parameter to work again (Bug # 12 764).
- Mac OS X Network: Preventing Local Traffic (VM-to-Host) from Leaking to a Line (bug # 12750).
Download Links (Given Here Below):